How To Straighten Your Hair
So you have curly hair and think it is time for a change?
Here's how you can do it....
- Wash and condition hair.
- Blot dry. Hair should be almost dry when you begin.
- Gather up hair into several sections and secure or clip hair on top of your head. You will be drying the bottom layers first.
- Follow the brush (with your dryer) down the sections of hair as you straighten each section and be sure to keep the dryer moving.
- Take down a new section of hair and procede as directed above.
- Work your way up the layers until all sections are dried and straightened.
- To curl the ends for a polished look, take your brush and pull the ends under. Finish your styling with a blast of cool air if your hairdryer has this capability.
- Be sure to condition your hair often. Sun, cold temperatures plus the use of your hair dryer can be hard on your hair.
- For best results, use products formulated for your hair type. It does make a difference.
- Give your hair a break and allow it to dry naturally as often as possible.
- Have split ends snipped every six weeks to two months to ensure that they don't travel up the hair shaft.
Copyright 2007. All Rights Reserved.