Baked Macaroni and Cheese
- 3 cups dry elbow macaroni
- 1 egg
- 1\2 cup milk
- 2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper
- Boil noodles by package directions until done to taste.
- In a separate bowl mix milk, egg, salt and pepper and 1/4 cup of cheese.
- After draining the noodles, set oven temperature at 350 degrees.
- In a casserole dish, add noodles and pour milk mixture over them.
- Mix in 1 cup of cheese and stir until noodles are well coated.
- Add remaining cheese to top of dish and bake approx. 30 minutes or until milk/egg mixture has firmed.
Copyright 2007. All Rights Reserved.