- 2 egg yolks
- 1 cup milk
- 3 tbsp icing sugar
- rind of 1/2 lemon
- 1 glass champagne
- 1/4 cup whipped cream
- Put the milk, sugar and lemon rind in a saucepan and break in the yolks of two eggs, stir on low heat and continue stiriing until it comes to the boil.
- Remove the rind and let it cool.
- When it is cold fold in the whipped cream and the champagne and place in an ice cold metal container.
- Place in the freezer for an hour and stir every 20 minutes with an electric blender or whisk.
- Serve in champagne glasses and pour chilled champagne on top.
Copyright 2007. All Rights Reserved.